Paper or Plastic: Pilot Paper or Plastic: Pilot

Cute. Funny.

Speech was a bit too quiet.

Hellbane's Story Hellbane's Story

Has potencial

This may be funny as a series. Maybe the speech bubbles should last some longer, sometimes it's difficult to read everything.

Days after those days ++ Days after those days ++

just great

einfach nur geil, love it

Arcade Game Part 1 Arcade Game Part 1

Has potential

Simple but nice. I noticed a little bug at level four, where you can fall through the ground. Well chosen music.

Green button search Green button search

Nujoa...

Not really difficult, but very funny. If you could improve the difficulty and add more levels it would be a great game, who cares wether the idea is old or not?

mothballs responds:

Thanks man, glad you enjoyed it!

Tower scaling Tower scaling

ähm

WTF does fit to this game. I mean... what the hell?

Just Sit Back Just Sit Back

Another Magix-User?

Wow. Perfect noise, perfect drums, chilling but interesting enough not to let me fall asleep. Thank you for this piece.

Archangel-Briggs responds:

Sadly not, I am an Acid user... :p

DeepBeat5 DeepBeat5

It's such a pity...

...it's that short. Great base for a really great song. Your bassdrum sounds excellent, hard without distortion, bassy without too much noise. The snare sounds fresh und the hihats fit perfectly. Backbeats and backround noise make an interesting frame. I really regret when good sounds just don't want to become a song, so a loop is all you can do.

Abolish [EBM] Abolish [EBM]

Dancable.

The TZDV part was funny, I don't think it sounds like shit. Still love your style and for my ears both the speech samples were placed correctly. Maybe it ends too sudden.

Dj-Fanta5t1c responds:

danka, thanks for the review man,truely, i should of added a more ending end, good idear sir.